CNC press brakes are designed to give more accuracy and better productivity. The controller has a facility to program the various jobs with complex bending sequence on screen. The CNC Control is used for Three Axis Control or more.
Synchronized Ram Axes Y1 & Y2
Back Gauge Axis X
The program gives facility to bend different bending degrees; different back gauge positions & different open positions. It has a facility to save different programs and it can be reloaded as & when required. The back gauge consists of Flip-top Fingers, Ball Screw & Linear guides along with drive.
Range: 20MT to 200MT | Length: 1250 mm to 4000 mm
The machine can be equipped with some high-end optional accessories like,
Back gauge Axis X1, X2, R & Z
Anti- Deflection units (Crowning System)
Special profile Hardened Dies & Punch
- World class dedicated controller from Cybelec & Step Automation.
- Highly Precise press brake scale for Y1, Y2 axis.
- Hardened & ground Multi V Die & Punch.
- Highly Precise proportional valve to control accurate beam movement.
- 3 or more axis control i.e. ram axis Y1,Y2 & Back gauge axis x.
- Open & Close loop proportional hydraulics for ram synchronization.
- Manual Anti deflection unit in punch.
- The power pack is supplied by Hoerbiger / Atos
- Bend angle & Depth Mode program.
- Zero leak sealing of hydraulic cylinders.
- Quick release die clamps.
- Back gauge consist of hardened & ground ball screw, liner motion bearings and AC servo drive for accurate position up to 0.05 mm.